How can we bridge the gap between the rising awareness of ethical fashion and consumer choice? NZ industry experts discuss Ethical Fashion.
About this Event
Join the 'Let's Get Ethical' networking breakfast & discussion panel event and find out more about our local ethical fashion industry.
Brought to you by Outliv and sponsored by Grid Akl our panel will be hosted by Natalie Cutler-Welsh the 'Go To Girl' well renown for her entertaining and on-point insights discussing our key topic with panelists:
- Carolyn Enting; Editor of Good Magazine
- June Barraclough; General Manager of Skywards Apparel
- Kerith McKenzie-Brown; Founder of Oki For All
- Kate Hall; Ethical Fashion Blogger at Ethically Kate
- Amy Conlon; Founder of Outliv
There will be a hospice Pop Up store, Good Magazine table and Doterra Oils table to browse and buy from.
$2 from every ticket sold will be donated to the New Zealand environmental organisation Sea Cleaners.
Join us - it's going to be fun!!